Thursday 19 December 2013

How to: Envelop Pillowcase with Trim

Hey guys :)
Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. I've got one more DIY post coming up in the next week so stay tuned.
I recently made a pillowcase. I'm honestly really bad at sewing and this was actually so easy. You can always do this with a sewing machine too.

Here's my kitten Olive with my pillow:

Materials:
  • Square pillow inner $5 from Bed, Bath and Beyond
  • Needle and thread
  • Lace Trim (2 metres) $4 from a sewing shop
  • Fabric 0.7metres (I used cotton) $8 from Spotlight

Method:
I stuffed my pillow with an old cut up jumper to make it more full, that's why the inner has some pink in it.




(please ignore my weird voice haha and i hope you don't mind that I made a video, it was just easier to explain that way)

Bye for now,

No comments :

Post a Comment