Sunday 5 January 2014

DIY Giant Wall Button Decor

Hello everyone :)
I'm doing up my room a bit at the moment, for a fresh start this year. I love crafts and recently restored another two drawers, this is what they looked like before I restored them: They don't look too bad right?
Anyway, today I'm doing a really easy DIY project :)
DIY Giant Wall Buttons! These are really cute above your craft area or just anywhere on your walls :) They're also made from materials you probably already have at home.

Materials:
  • Paintbrush
  • Plastic plates
  • Paint
  • Scissors
  • Twine or thick string


Method:
  1. Paint your plate at least 3 times so that your plastic plate is opaque.
  2. Once dried, use your scissors to stab button holes into your plate.
  3. Thread your string through a couple times and tie knots at the back.
  4. Simply attach to your wall, I used blu-tack because the plates were so light.
You could also try threading the string through in different button patterns :)

I hope you liked this DIY and try it out.
Bye for now,

No comments :

Post a Comment