Monday 30 September 2013

DIY Bracelet Holder/Stand

Hey there!
Today I'll be showing you how to make a cute bracelet stand. I have an addiction for bracelets and they were always just dumped in a pile. This way I can organize and display my bracelets! You can also store some flower crowns or headbands on this. :)

Materials:
  • Wrapping paper/Patterned fabric (I cut up a gift bag)
  • Glue stick
  • Cardboard roll
  • CD stand
  • Hot glue
  • Scissors

Method:
1. Cut your wrapping paper to a good size, apply glue and wrap around the cardboard roll.
2. Apply hot glue to the edge and hold to secure.
3. Using a knife or scissors, stab a hole into the middle of your roll.
4. Apply hot glue to the tip of  the CD stand.
5. Insert stand into the toilet roll and hold. Ta-da! There you have it! A cute bracelet holder.

Do you like it? Comment! I'd love to hear from you.

Bye for now,

No comments :

Post a Comment