Saturday 17 January 2015

My 2014 Youtube Favourites❤ + A Quick Update!

Hello everyone!
I have an obsession with Youtube. This is an obsession that has been going on since 2012 (so 3 years now) and it is honestly my life. It's great. I ADORE watching Youtube. So, I thought it would be a great idea to share my top 10 favourite Youtubers from 2014! Make sure you also read the little note at the end of this post for an update on my blog!
(it physically pains me to make this list)

Beauty

Essie Button


Essie Button has a great personality and she’s hilarious. I love her makeup and the whole ‘fresh’ atmosphere of her videos. I also love Essie’s vlogs on her second channel that she shares with her boyfriend Aslan and dog Reggi.


Zoella


Zoe Sugg is one of the most popular beauty gurus out there on Youtube and this is definitely for a reason. She has such a bubbly personality and I love the variation in her videos e.g. with cooking videos, video tags, vlogs. She released a fictional book named “Girl Online” in 2014 that broke records.

Claire Marshall


Claire Marshall is so badass. Her videos are some of the best edited and highest quality videos I’ve seen on Youtube. Her style is on point, I wish I could pull off her looks. Her videos also project a very calming and chill vibe.

DIY

The Sorry Girls
The Sorry Girls are a Canadian DIY duo, Kelsey and Becky. They are probably my all time favourite DIY channel because their DIYs are amazing! They are so inventive and intelligent with projects that are out of the ordinary but ingenious. I love watching their costume DIYs because they make beautiful things out of everyday items. (they also have a pet hedgehog)

Laur DIY
Lauren’s channel is also one of my favourites. She is such a bubbly character and comes up with the cutest DIYs that are totally my style. Her DIYs range from fashion to home dĂ©cor and many are Tumblr inspired.

Anneorshine



Anne’s channel is so vibrant. Her DIY’s are always original, creative and easy to follow. Her channel also has fashion and beauty videos. Her food videos are probably my favourite because everything looks so delicious.

Humour

Danisnotonfire
Dan Howell is one of my all time favourite youtubers. He is not only absolutely hilarious but also my future husband. Dan’s videos normally consist of monologues and skits talking about reasons why he fails at life. Dan is basically a male version of me.

Anna Akana



Anna is utterly hilarious. I think her style of humour could put anyone in stitches. She's amazing. Her videos are really relatable too. She is also produces some interesting short films that really make you think.

Lifestyle

Cloudy Apples
Kassie is such a perfect human being. Her videos range from mental health, food, humour and beauty. The quality of her videos are really high and the length is always short, sweet and to the point.

Leaf
https://www.youtube.com/user/leaftv


Leaf stands for living, eating and fashion. This channel is made by two creative bloggers and although it hasn't got a ton of subscribers, the quality of their videos are amazing. I also love the short length of their videos.

FunforLouis
https://www.youtube.com/user/FunForLouis


Louis Cole is a really cool, chill guy. His channel consists of daily vlogs, all of which are completely different; no two days are the same. His life is so adventurous and he is constantly travelling all over the world. I love his videos because he allows you to experience the daring things he does.

Pranks

LAHWF
Andrew Hales is the creator of the prank channel LAHWF. His videos are very different to the styles of more popular youtube channels but I find his awkwardness very intriguing and entertaining. His pranks are quite simple but his personality makes them 10X funnier.

Interesting

Buzzfeed
https://www.youtube.com/user/BuzzFeedVideo


Buzzfeed has multiple different channels on Youtube. Their videos are always interesting and teach me something new about the world. Whenever I'm bored, I watch some Buzzfeed. I also love their experiments on the people that work there.

I hope you enjoyed my top 10 favourite youtube channels and check out my recommendations :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a wee update on my blog here! I've decided to extend this blog more so it's not so 'craft' focused. Of course I will keep posting DIYs and crafts but I'm also going to try and do other things. My last post was sort of an experiment to see how my audience would take something not so craft related and you guys seemed to really enjoy it! So I'm going to try and do more beauty and lifestyle related posts this year! :D I hope that's ok.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bye for now,

No comments :

Post a Comment