Friday 16 January 2015

The Perfect Everyday Messy Bun - Three Ways

Hello everyone! :D School is coming (brace yourselves) and it is time to get emotionally and physically prepared. Today I bring to you 3 easy, quick and cute messy buns to chuck your hair up in for school.


MESSY BUN 3 WAYS


BUN NUMBER ONE: DONUT.
Steps:
1. Grab a hair donut and slip it through your ponytail.
2. Spread your hair over the hair donut (like a fountain) and put a hair band over it to create the rounded bun shape.
3. Wrap the rest of your hair around the base of the donut and bobby pin in place :)


BUN NUMBER TWO: BASIC
Steps:
1. Tie up your hair in a high pony tail.
2. Twist the hair in your ponytail.
3. Carefully wrap the twisted ponytail around itself and bobby pin in place.
4. Pull at the bun to make it larger if preferred.
5. Lastly fasten with more hair ties and bobby pins


BUN NUMBER THREE: CANDYFLOSS
(great for second day hair)
Steps:
1. Tease your hair with a comb to make it more textured and fluffy - like candyfloss.
2. Gently wrap your hair around itself twisting it a little to form a bun. Similar to the second bun technique.
3. Secure in place with a hair tie and bobby pins.


That's all! I hope you enjoyed these three easy messy bun tutorials. I know this is quite different to what I normally put up on my blog but I thought I'd give it a try - let me know what you think xx

Bye for now,

2 comments :