Sunday 2 August 2015

DIY Floral Chicken Coop Wall Decor

Hello everyone!
I wanted to create another wall decor to display things that I love. I came up with this idea and I'm really happy with how it came out. The resources were super inexpensive too. I hope you guys enjoy this DIY and give it a go!

Materials:
  1. Pegs - in various sizes
  2. Chicken coop wire in the medium size - You get get this from hardware stores or plant stores
  3. Things you would like to hang on it (e.g. sunglasses, even though I didn't end up using them)
  4. Artificial flowers
  5. Thumbtacks
  6. Pictures, prints or Polaroids (see my tutorial for polaroids here)
  7. Optional: Washi Tape and gold spray paint
Method:
  1. If you would like your wire background to stand out - spray paint this gold
  2. To attach the wire onto your wall, press thumbtacks in place evenly over the surface of the wire
  3. Cut off smaller sections of flowers and string them sporadically on the wire
  4. To hang larger objects (like a dream catcher my friend Kathleen made me <33) pin on an extra thumb tack and hang your object.
  5. I made my Polaroids stand out by sticking a strip of washi tape on the white section. This made them more colourful and I really liked this effect.
  6. Peg up your favourite quotes and pictures and it is as simple as that!
I hope you guys thoroughly enjoyed this DIY because I love how it looks. Leave me any comments of post requests and I'll get around to them :)

Bye for now,


No comments :

Post a Comment